Here is my issue
I have a site [url removed, login to view]
I upgraded yesterday and now all of a sudden none of my links on the page work. I noticed that my SEF (internal, module, etc.) is not working correctly. I have tried everything to make it work, but just cant seem to figure it out.
This will be a quick fix!
If I want to access the page for contact it works at this URL
[url removed, login to view],com_contact/Itemid,62/
However - If I am trying to access directly from the page, it does not work and this is the URL
[url removed, login to view];Itemid=3
And this does not work!
I need this done ASAP! Thanks!
PLEASE HAVE MAMBO EXPERIENCE AS THIS IS A MAMBO SITE.