I have a site Notarypost.com. It was created a few years back and needs to be updated and some of the site and admin needs fixing. I think the site was built with registerglobals on and a while back a programmer tried to fix some issues when we moved to my new server that has them off. Not all works as it should with the registration, upgrades and the admin member control. I need a SKILLED troubleshooter.
NOTE- the last guy i tried to hire to do this bypassed my registration form after the first step which is not fixing it it is screwing it up more. So the code will have to be looked at closely and see what was done because and email is sent out on step 1 instead after step 7 when they finish. Not what i wanted.
The site is functioning and the search features are fast and work. It is live so I dont want it brought down for any extended time.
I really need a programmer with the understanding of how things work. test, test test. If it is not working fix it or at least say something
1. Need the registration to work properly front end and back end(admin area)
2. need the upgrading registration to work in the admin and the member area (caused by regglobal setting)
3. Code needs to be optimized and modified for reg global off and safemode off Here is the server settings: [url removed, login to view]
4. On the registration form when a user chooses county, city or state the browser asks to save password... I want that fixed so it does not prompt that for any step.
5. When the site was first built it uses a popup window to display the profile.. I want that to show in the page body not in a pop up
6. the site was set up using mapquest.. i would like the user profile to display a small google map of the address instead that could be clicked on to show a larger map
NOTE- currently the map link does not show up on the Free level membership. i would like it to show on all member levels.
7. I would like to use mod re-write to change all extensions to .html instead of php.
8. I need all the code cleaned up.. there is old files, test file and so on all over the place.
9. When i had the site built i wanted to have ad banner areas off to the right side of all the sub pages but never knew how to add a banner there. I guess it was set up for it but i just need to have you put a 200x200px place holder image there so I can add the image and link i want to.
10. In the admin area I am unable to add a new member or edit any members information. this needs to be fixed
You can go to the site and see how the registration flowthrough works. it is ok to create an account.. i will just delete it later.
PS if you dont know how to do this work do not bid.. I dont have time to be a test site for someone learning.