I need these changes done very quickly within a day or 2. You must show magento examples of work to be considered.
3. Videos / Photos section: I want the “Videos / Photos” section setup like the products part of the website. What I mean is that I want the page set out and displayed like it currently is but I want to be able to add and remove videos as part of the database. I have previously given you the set out for the ‘detailed' view of the products / video pages. Can you please confirm.?
5. Testimonials modifications:
a. Make “Desigation” an option only. I have a mixture of private buyers and trade customers. The private buyers that write testimonials will not be filling this out. By default leave this blank. I'll also need to be able to add more titles to this. The best solution is have a text box that the title can be entered in which can also be left blank.
b. Add a text box for the persons “location”.
For a private buyer the name, location etc at the bottom of the testimonial should read:
Ascot, Brisbane, Queensland”
For a trade customers testimonial it will read:
Mechanical Engineer, Marco Performance Mechanics
Ascot, Brisbane, Queensland”
c. The photos are displayed on an angle and mirrored, can you please remove this. I want the photos displayed like normal and in proportion.
d. Under the “location” (Ascot, Brisbane, Queensland) I want a field displayed for the persons car. The following fields are to be added to the section where customers add their testimonial “Car Make”, “Model” & “Engine”. This is to be displayed with the persons testimonial in that order below their location.
e. On the testimonial page there is a left menu “Turbo manifolds, turbo kits, turbo parts” Can you please remove this.
f. Can you please centre the whole “testimonials” section in the middle of the screen. At the moment its right justified. I am talking about the whole testimonial box.
6. Shopping cart:
a. Please remove the discount codes section from the cart.
b. The GST is not being calculated correctly in the shopping cart. The Goods & Services Tax (GST) equals 10% of the retail price of the product. So if a product is $100, GST is 10% of $100 namely $10 so the amount the customer pays is $110. If a product is advertised as $110 including GST you can calculate the GST quickly by dividing $110 by 11 namely $10. On the cart right hand side the tax is not being displayed correctly.
c. Fix the “Continue” and “Login” buttons on “Checkout Method”. They're not being displayed correctly.
d. Change “City” to “Suburb” on the “Billing Information” and “Shipping Information” part of the cart.
e. Make the “Zip / Postal Code” as a required field on the “Billing Information” and “Shipping Information” part of the cart
f. In the shopping car can you please have the testimonials displayed down the bottom to give customers confidence about buying from us. Please display the testimonials the same way as on the homepage but DO NOT have the “View All” button there.
g. Upon a completed purchase display the “Continue Shopping” button to take the user back to the website.
8. About Us:
a. The “Cars” link is not working. Please fix this.
b. “Will Tobin (Managing Director) Biography”:
i. Link “Express Parts Pty Ltd” to the Express Parts homepage. Underline the text as well so that it looks like a link.
ii. Link “tubular merge collector turbo manifolds” to specific link. Make this look like a link by underlining.
11. Newsletter signup: Through hits from search engines most of our traffic will come from specific product searches on google etc so the first page people land on will most likely be a product detail page. On each product detail page. I want a newsletter signup form on the right hand side below my product guarantee. The newsletter signup form is to be the same as the one on the homepage:
“Subscribe TODAY for our Free Newsletter and receive a Free E-Book;
“What You Should Know Before Buying a Turbo Manifold”.
“JOIN TODAY (BUTTON)”
Please also add the “Country” text box to the homepage mailing list as well.
On the mailing list page the first name and second name has been asked for twice. Can you please fix this.
12. Create a template for the monthly newsletter. I will create a layout for the newsletter template and send it through to you.
13. Product Warranty / Guarantee on product detail page: Different products / sections will have a different warranty / guarantee. The current warranty on the right hand side will be used for the “turbo manifolds” section of the website. There will be a different warranty to be used for the turbo kits section of the website. For the “turbo parts” section there will be a few different warranties to be used depending on the type of part. I have grouped different products by creating different “Attribute Sets” in the database. The different warranties will relate to each different attribute set. I will send through further details of the text to be used for each different warranty.