I am an SEO Sales person who is constantly pounding the phones for new clients. I am looking for a simple program that can extract contact information and a few other pieces of data from a list of sites so that I don' t have to go from site to site looking for it. If I were to tell this program what to do in plain words I would say:
1. Search for “Maryland Attorneys” in Google (or whatever term I would like to search for).
2. Compile a list of the first 100 sponsored (paid for) links on the right side of the page. The number 100 is arbitrary and I would like to be able to set this to 200 or 300 or whatever.
3. Search each of those websites and return the following data: Name of the Company, Home page URL, text they advertised with in adwords, phone number.
4. If there is no phone number anywhere on there site, do not return the data set for that company.
5. Check for and remove any duplicates.
6. Export to Excel by push button.
Please advise cost and estimated time for completion as well as what programming language you would write this in.