I have chosen [url removed, login to view] as a wordpress theme. A design agency has adopted and enhanced the design to my needs.
I am looking for an experienced programmer who has worked with this theme before who will create a child theme according to the .psd files that I will send him/her.
SEO is the top priority concern for me, much more important than design. Can you please point out a few details which best practices in coding you will follow? I just want to make sure we are "in the same boat" of what is important here.
Please estimate how long you think coding will take and when you will be available. On my side, I will need about 1-2 more weeks until all screen designs will be ready.
You will want to see some sample Screenshots of the project to be able to estimate the time needed. Please contact me through this site, I will send you an Email with detailed information and sample jpg screenshots. I don't to publish them here for a variety of reasons. Thank you!
Here are some additional things that need to be done and should be part of the project:
- replace wp search with google custom search
- rebuild the 404 page
- replace the themes breadcrumb navigation with yoast seo plugin breadcrumb
- add descriptions to category and tag archives
- "nofollow" all [read more] buttons or texts provided by the theme framework (and translate to German - I guess in the themes .po file)
- create a custom print.css
- "related content" is created by YARPP plugin (does not show thumbnails at the moment, needs to be fixed)
- Table of contents are created by TOC+ plugin. Will not auto-create TOC while using the "show all posts of category xy" shortcode provided by the theme. Needs to be fixed. See problem description and search for solutions with plugin author here http://wordpress.org/support/topic/rendering-problem-with-blog-short-code and theme author here: http://mysitemyway.com/support/topic/rendering-bug-after-adding-blog-short-code
- favicon needs to be set
- In dev-site, I have renamed "category" and "tag" slugs so for SEO reasons, .htaccess needs global redirect: from .../category/[xy] to .../thema/[xy] and from .../tag/[abc] to .../schlagwort/[abc]
Here are some resources that you might need for a good estimation of the total cost:
And one more thing:
SEO is the top priority concern for me, much more important than design. Can you please point out the details which best practices in coding you will follow? I just want to make sure we are "in the same boat" of what is important here. Please let me know if you can handle this, estimate how long you think coding will take and when you will be available. On my side, I will need about 1-2 more weeks until all screen designs will be ready. I would appreciate if we could start in that time frame.
Some of the Plugins that I plan to use:
- Yoast SEO
- w3c total cache
- yarpp related content
- TOC+ (Table of content plus)
I will be glad if some bidder knows the theme and the framework already. Please indicate and send demo-links if this is the case. Thank you.
39 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 573$ teklif veriyor
Highly experienced with Wordpress. Please show us your website and the psd design samples so that we can check everything and estimate. Thank you
Wordpress addicts [url removed, login to view] offer you the best experience and great quality working with this Wordpress [url removed, login to view] check PMB for more details.
Hello, Review your project details and we are ready for your [url removed, login to view] check your private message. Thanks And Regards SOfttonix Team