I am looking for a programmer who has experience working with osCMax to convert, design, and implement a new skin (Complete both Part A and Part B - as describe below)
This project contains 2 parts (Part A and Part B)
I have purchased 2 oscommerce [url removed, login to view] templates, which need to convert to oscmax v2.0.25. This conversation should be completed in zipped file format, so I can use this zipped file and implement by myself anytime I needed.
We have 3 existing domains with web hosting ( 1 on osCMax v2.0.3 named as SITE A, 2 on osCMax [url removed, login to view] named as SITE B and SITE C ) and require the following work to be complete
1. Migrate all existing information with existing product detail format (including category, products, users, orders etc.) from SITE A to SITE B, such that all information from SITE A goes to SITE B.
2. Update SITE B with one of the converted template [completed in Part A above], once finished, I should be able to place orders in SITE B similar to SITE A.
3. Reinstall SITE A from osCMax v2.0.3 to v2.025.
4. Update SITE A with another converted template [completed in Part A above], once finished, move everything back from SITE B to SITE A.
5. Update SITE C with another new purchased template (v2.0.4 - [need to upgrade to [url removed, login to view]]), and create an additional php index page with 2 selections links (will explain in detail for successful bidder), such that visitor can click on Button 1 and goes to SITE C index page or click on Button 2 and goes to SITE A index page.
6. 2 new command buttons will be added to SITE B Admin Page
i. Button 1 to synchronize all category, product, and price information from SITE B to SITE A.
ii. Button 2 to synchronize same information as above from SITE B to SITE C.
Additional task for SITE A and SITE B:
1. Install Google Translate.
2. Insert Google Analytics code
3. Update shipping cost info box, so it can calculate shipping charges real-time (will explain in detail for successful bidder)
4. Flash image scroller.
!! [Codes for both 3 and 4 are available in the existing web site, you can copy and paste to the new site, no need to develop your own code again] !!
If you feel that you're qualified to do this, please provide a portfolio on the sites that you have created before (shopping cart/ecommerce programming work). The bidder will need to do all the necessary coding for the site to get it uploaded in the server and functioning as well. Experience with SEO and provide suggestions for the website to become popular will be very appreciated.
Additional infomation will be provided upon request.
** Great communication is a must! ** I am looking to develop a long-term relationship with the right provider as more work to come later on.
The work needs to be completed in less than 2 weeks. I have limited budget. We are looking for a lower rate and cost efficient bids. Thanks and can't wait to start working with you.
To clarify on the template installation part, successful template installation should allow us to make any changes through the Admin Control Panel and reflect the changes on the website, such that we are able to control and add new info box on either side of the website.