We are using Drupal with Ubercart and the additional uc_recurring module.
We have enabled Paypal WPP (for credit card processing) and Paypal EC (express checkout for paypal account payments) now that our other project is completed ([url removed, login to view]).
This 2nd phase will entail several milestones:
GOAL #1: Submit Patches to Drupal forum
- Please start with anything relevant to [url removed, login to view] ($25 milestone)
- Once the new pieces of this project are completed, please submit those patches too ($75 milestone)
GOAL #2: Drupal / Ubercart Bug Fixes ($100 milestone)
- Need to fix "pending" status on non-recurring orders
- Need to fix missing items for cancellation when using EC
GOAL #3: Fully automate the order process. ($100 milestone)
- New orders automatically update a row in the database.
- One certain type of order also needs to update a second row in the database.
GOAL #4: Add "delayed downgrade" ($150 milestone)
- provide an option to downgrade existing orders and have them automatically downgrade on the renewal dates (i.e. update the row in the database corresponding to that user)
- also provide an option to "immediately downgrade" the user
GOAL #5: Add recurring stats to UC report screen ($50 milestone)
- Want to show new recurring (ignoring non-recurring sales) for the month
- Want to show new recurring (ignoring non-recurring sales) as a total for all active orders
RESOURCES for GOAL #4: We currently have code that checks the IPN for WPS payments and then upgrades accounts accordingly, but the Drupal/Ubercart method is a bit different. The same is true of the admin interface and downgrade code. We can provide our existing code as a basis to help speed up development time.
2 freelancers are bidding on average $545 for this job
Hi Puravida, Greetings from Orangelab, Please find your PMB for more details Kindly visit [url removed, login to view] to know more about our services. Regards, Sandy, [url removed, login to view]
Drupal expert here..Please see PMB for more details....