We have a website that has been created using a program called Pixaria. For the most part, the software does what we want: it showcases our photographs and offers them for sale.
There are a few changes we would like to make and need assistance.
1. When a user goes to a gallery to view photos, there is the title of the photograph under the image. We would like to add the price under the title.
2. Also, in the gallery, there is a picture of a shopping cart under each photo which takes you to "Purchase Options." We want that changed so that when a user clicks on the cart, the product is placed directly into the cart. Please bypass the "purchase options."
3. When a user clicks on a photo in the gallery, it takes them to a new page with a larger size of the photo. We would like a "buy now" button placed there, and also under the "purchase" tab below.
4. We would like to be able to have users subscribe on a yearly basis and receive a discount on purchases of photographs.
5. We would like to provide the users with an opportunity to create photo effects before purchasing the photo. Preferred photo effects are: change curves, change balance, sketch, pop art, sepia tone, black and white, monochromatic, add frames or borders, and cartoon effect. This would preferably be done on the image page.
To see the site for full evaluation, go to [url removed, login to view]