Hello I have a website/database that holds 100's of product and is current with information. On this site there is a script that i can click an update link and it updates product name, size, qty and weight for oscommerce and zen cart stores and then it prints out multiple reports of problems with products.
I have this because i have many shopping cart sites and i don't want to manually update inventory each day/week. Or if I change a products price i just change it on my main site and click update and it will update each shopping cart.
This script worked perfect for over a year and recently quit working. Nothing was changed in the coding so my guess is that the host changed some settings or permission and that has caused the issue as that has been a problem in the past.
So what i need is someone to find and fix the issue on one of the files and then i'll update the other pages so they all work. Hopefully shouldn't take very long. Thanks & please ask as many questions as needed.