I have a fresh, new zen cart installation that requires some customization:
Description of what is required:
- The Zencart will function as a 'Central Ordering' station for several sites and will be located on Site A.
- People will be ordering from other sites, Sites B, C, D, etc.
- When they click the 'Buy Now' button on any of Sites B, C, D, etc., they will be sent to Site A, and the product will be put into the shopping cart of Site A.
- When they click 'Continue Shopping' while in Site A, the will be redirected back to the site they came from (Sites B, C, D, etc.)
- When they click 'Check Out' from Sites B, C, D, etc., they will be directed again to Site A, and continue the regular checkout through Site A.
- After checkout is completed on Site A, and they have paid for the products, they will be directed back to the original site they came from (Sites B, C, D, etc.).
So, in essence,
- We are only using the Zencart on Site A for payment processing.
- Site A will have no items in it.
- Sites B, C, D, etc., will have buttons, that send the item cart details (button details in project clarification board) to Site A.
So all that really needs to be done is two simple things:
1) Modify the Zencart in Site A to insert the product information that was sent from the originating site, and
2) Modify the 'Continue Shopping' button in Site A, to redirect them back to the originating site.
We already had this modification done to our previous shopping cart, and would like to switch over to Zencart. We have all the originating buttons set up on various sites already, ready to send the item information to the master site A.
This should be a very simple job for someone that has worked on Zencart and php.