I would like to migrate our Facebook Application, Glamble Poker ([url removed, login to view]) to Amazon AWS.
Right now, the application comprises of PHP Code, MySQL Database and Game engine. We develop, host and manage the PHP & MySQL Part, which needs to be migrated to AWS. The Game engine (licenced, and hosted on remote server) communicates with PHP/MySQL and thats how this game works.
Current setup is on SoftLayer with 1 server for managing MySQL DB and one server to host PHP and deliver static content. As we grow, we face scalability and uptime issues -- which certainly need to be addressed. The biggest issue is DB security and stability (it got compromised twice and goes down often).
Possible help in optimizing our code and making the code better / secure is a must.
Over all, the job involves -
1) Migrating DB and PHP Content to AWS.
2) Making necessary changes to the code to help the app work (assistant by our full-time devs is available).
3) Making the migration smooth, and functional - with adequate testing.
4) Possibly ironing out issues with the code and making it secure.
5) Suggesting a better way out for our problems (mostly DB Related) with possible solutions.
Preferably, if solved in a week - should be great.