We have a Wordpress 2.9.2 based site that allows a user to register a username, sign into our site with that username, then be able to post blog posts using that username, and finally log out of the site completely.
We are looking to integrate Facebook Open Graph with our site. We would like the following functionality:
1. Allow a new user to not have to register and login using a Wordpress username, but allow them to register and login using their Facebook account.
2. If they use Facebook to login, they would still be able to post blog posts on our sites so they would need a Wordpress username account registered behind the scenes that is associated with their posts and associated to their Facebook account.
3. When logged in using Facebook, they would have the option to have blog posts or comments go to their Facebook stream. The option would be both while they are posting (either post or comment) or a global setting in their profile that would always allow or disallow.
4. Cleanly logging out of both Facebook and Wordpress with one click.
5. Still allow a new user to register and login using the normal Wordpress username.
6. If a user is already logged into Facebook and then visits our site, our site should recognize his Facebook profile seamlessly.
List websites you have created, and if you have implemented Facebook Connect or Open Graph before.
Have you created any facebook apps?
Provide whether you are familiar with wordpress login system
5 freelancers are bidding on average $316 for this job
My objective is great customer service with broad experience and affordable Implementation. My Notion : "No Satisfaction, No Payment". Please see PMB for details Thanks Nizam