This project is about improving [url removed, login to view] , a social friends builder site.
* Common filters (show my items and give my credits to users that meet this criteria) should include for all tabs:
1. regitration time (any users, more than: 2h, 12h, 24h, 48h, 1 week, 1 month, 3 month)
2. country (only my country/any)
3. interests (any/at least one common interest)
These lised above should be available for all tab types in addition to specific ones and first 2 should be already done.
Filters are a different thing that logged in user's option to sort items by All / Same Interests / Same Country when looking for credits. Filters are predefined and decide who sees your items to get credits.
* Settings in backend to enable/disable networks (and panels): Facebook / Youtube / Twitter
* User settings Filters: Global toggle for each network: Allow user to turn on/off items/accounts by network. IE. Turn off all his Facebook pages: pages will no longer show to others to like, until turned back on by owner.
* Allow user to remove a connected network account (ie. Twitter, Facebook), in case user wants to connect some other. This will also remove all pages for facebook.
* Users will need to have independent access account (in case they decide to remove the associated twitter account).
+ Users can also define their name in profile (Settings General). This field will be filled by twitter name if they signup with twitter but they can change it later.
+ They will also be able to fill/change account login username and password. Username will also be retrieved from twitter on twitter connect and a password will be generated in that situation and sent with the confirmation email.
+ Forgotten password recovery featured (user fills username or email and receives his password to the registration email)
+ User will not be able to access account action tabs until he fills and confirms email.
+ Welcome name in header will use account name
* Facebook signup / login: same as it was done for Twitter. Independent account details (name, username from lowercase facebook name, generated password) will also be generated in this situation.
* History will contain links to main account profile page for all transactions. Associated twitter accounts, facebook pages and all other items will be listed on the user's public profile page.
* Facebook like section ( /account/facebook ) will contain <review> buttons instead of direct <like> buttons. That means it will open a new page with bottom frame loading the facebook page and top frame containing:
- item with <like> button for that page (that gives credits, counts)
- page owner username and link to profile
- next 3 facebook pages from section as items user can click to review
- next 2 facebook pages from same user (if available)
- back button (to return to regular layout)
* Setting in backend to enable Facebook without credits mode (required by Facebook policy)
- In this mode credits are no longer used (earned and spent) for likes
- Instead, for each user there is just a counter with how many facebook likes he made from this site (how active he was for that network), listed with his page
- On Facebook tab where user gets credits, Fb Pages are listed based on user likes descendent order (pages of users with more likes are listed first), filtered by logged in user's options (All | Same interests | Same country ) and also predefined filters from page owners (registered on site time, same country)
- Of course, logged in user can only see pages he did not already like, so liking more will bring other with fewer owner likes on that page
- There will be a new membership option, numeric: Facebook featured level, specifying a bonus sorting level for showing user's pages higher
- Also, pages will be listed in their order that should be editable by owner (move page up/down in order)
- Sorting: (featured level - page order) DESC, owner likes DESC
Sample order points for listing pages of level 3 user with 3 pages, level 2 user with 2 pages, and level 1 user with 2 pages and level 0 with 1 page.
A. level 3 user, 1st page : 3 - 1 = 2
B. level 3 user, 2nd page : 3 - 2 = 1
C. level 3 user, 3rd page : 3 - 3 = 0
D. level 2 user, 1st page : 2 - 1 = 1
E. level 2 user, 2nd page : 2 - 2 = 0
F. level 1 user, 1st page : 1 - 1 = 0
G. level 1 user, 1nd page : 1 - 2 = -1
H. level 0 user, 1st page : 0 - 1 = -1
So pages will be listed: A BD CEF GH
No credits mode will be required later for all networks so a flexible implementation that will allow extending to other tabs/networks will benefit later works.
* Include tooltips/field or footer description about how it works and what's its use for all sections, settings, filters, pages added/modified.
Any clarification if required can be provided on PMB. Please specify if you consider anything that can't be done, that needs clarification or should be added.
A CPanel PHP + MySQL hosting account will be provided to deploy progress and receive feedback, clarifications, decide on implementation options if needed.
Progress should be deployed in working form on provided account 2 times per week and testing details/info provided on PMB.
Most communication will be done via PMB. Only sensible data like hosting accounts will probably be delivered by other ways like email.
Scripts in full source code and installation instructions.
Working installation on provided account.
Full amount can be escrow before work start.
Payment is released only when everything is up, running and fully functional as in project description and implemented with honest intentions.