I have integrated a very good, but basic PHP Login Script to help with managing a social network based web site. Information on the script that I used may be found here at: [url removed, login to view] I am seeking a PHP/MySQL expert who can quickly handle the following updates necessary:
1. Add functionality to the script to allow end-user to upload photo on their personal profile page.
2. Map specified form-entry fields from the database to other pages (example: display answers to registration questions, user name, month and day of birth, etc.). Currently this data shows up on the settings/editing page, but is not on the main profile page where I would like to display the information to others viewing the page.
3. Ensure that each page of the web site is only accessible if the end user is registered and logged into the site.
4. Add fields (no more than 5 additional) to the registration form and map to the MySQL database.
5. Add functionality to allow registered users to contact each other via e-mail. (recipient e-mail address should be encrypted so that they maintain control over deciding who they choose to share their personal information with.)
I estimate that this project will require 3 hours to complete. Bids higher than $50.00 cannot be accepted. I would prefer to work with a programmer that I have worked with in the past, but if you are available to do this work and you have the skills to complete the tasks quickly, I will consider awarding you with the project. If you have any questions, post them here and I will respond quickly.