i am starting a new website. It will be a social network related in soccer. I have decided to setup social engine script because it seems professional and with lots of add ons and developers. So i will buy a licence once i find the developer who will make this project.
[url removed, login to view]
- someone with experience in social engine script and to send me links of his job in this script
- keen on graphics as the template will not be a ready made one but something similar to LinkedIn.
The exact work in this project is as follows
- install social engine script
- create template NOT SAME but similar to LinkedIn but not 2 column but 3 column (1 wide on the left and 2 same width on the right)
- create modules that show information from my database (the user should be able to choose which module to have in his home page and which filters to have as prefix.)
- Countries = Leagues = Teams = Players ( this is 1 module that will show all available information from my database for these groups. The user will be able to select from filters which country - league - team - player to show) 1 page for each info 1. Country 2. League 3. Team 4. Player
- Standings for each league (same with filters)
- Played matches with statistics for each league (same with filters)
- Upcoming matches with odds for each league (same with filters) The upcoming matches will link to a preview page of the match with text and statistics from the database
- livescores group in leagues and ability to filter per league and day
- livecommentary (the user will be able to choose from a list of available live commentary matches and have the commentary in his home page. (He should be able to have default league for these matches)
- topscorers for each league (same with filters)
- past season matches for each league (1 page for the matches played and 1 page for a specific match stats.)
All pages and module views should have a share button in facebook and in my site.
I can send you an excel with the fields of the database that i have in order to understand what fields you are called to show in the modules. But in general i have standing tables, team info, player info, match info. I will give you more detailed guidance where to put what during the project.
I want to start with the installations
then create the template
then put any possible add ons you have and i might need
finally (because the database is underconstruction) we catch the database and the modules. If it is not ready you make the modules with dummy data and we give the fields later. Hope that will not happen)
remember that the database will be given ready, you do not have to do anything with it. Your job is template and modules that show fields from database with filters.
The project should be ready till 5 July. I will try to give you the database online the latest at 15 June. All other s should be ready till 15 June.
I have more things to develop in this but i have set an aim in order to go online with a minimum of the data and the applications i need.