I have a current php application which automatically posts a status update to Facebook but I also need it to post to Twitter.
1. User shall input their username and password once
2. When a user creates an article in my app (in the administration) it will post to Twitter automatically with an optional message
3. If the optional message is not present, a default message will appear
4. There shall be a link to the article they have created- if possible, shorten the url by using tinyurl or some other script
5. If the user comes back to post another article, they should not have to re-input their username and password to automatically post to twitter once again.
This should be a quick and easy task for an experienced twitter developer.
Attached is the file which will need to be modified to accomodate this. There is already twitter code in there but it does not work.