We require an Android application to perform the following functions:
1. When the phone turns on the application runs in the back ground.
2. When the application starts it has a basic splash screen.
3. If the software has not been configured, it prompts the user for the settings.
4. Settings are per site basis. Each site has a web address, system ID, alarm temperature, username, password, how often to check (5 mins, 15 min, 30 min, 1 hour, 4 hours)
5. Once this information has been recorded, the system will check into the web server and acknowledge if it works. If not, it will prompt for settings again.
6. You can have multiple sites which are monitored.
7. The software should check temperature listed on a mysql server via a php page.
8. If the temperature is n/a, the software should alert the user.
9. If the temperature is over the alarm temperature, the software should alert the user.
10. The ability to snooze an alarm should be provided if the alarm goes off. This snooze should be for 30 minutes.
11. A list of the sites should be shown and the ability to select the site and see the current days worth of temperatures on a graph along with the current temperature and Average for the day, alarm temperature. This page should automatically refresh every 5 minutes.
16 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 728$ teklif veriyor
I am an expert Android developer and very interested to work on this project. Available to start immediately and finish as soon as possible. Please contact in PMB to discuss details if you are interested. Thank you.
Sir, i have done development of android applications from past 5 years. I have enough experience to develop your application. Please award me this project, i will not let you down.