PLEASE READ THIS ALL VERY CAREFULLY!
I had two very disappointing experiences here. To mitigate potential bad experiences again, let me be really thorough about what I'm interested in having someone "finish"/make.
Please consider this project, all of it's facets, and please do not bid unless you have the skills, time, and motivation to see the project through to completion in ten (10) days, or less.
I'm not a programmer, nor do I code. If I'm at ALL unclear about descriptions and expectations, please contact me and ask questions. I will supply prototype images to those selected to work on this.
(1) The item I want created will look exactly like a windows (circa Win7) style calculator. It will be charcoal in colour with keys that turn white with charcoal numerals/markings when mousing over keypad. The colour for numerals and sqrt, %, 1/x, and +/- key markings will be a Grayish Blue" that shows against charcoal nicely, and "Grayish Rose" for other markings (+,-,*,/,MC, MR, M-, M+ as well as Backspace, CE, C,).
I'd like the final product to have a 3D appearance (not quite the flat look of the product in "prototype" images - I DO LIKE THE COLOURS THOUGH) with lighting/design and as much interactive (sound "clicks" when keys are clicked, colour changes to make keys easier to see, and any other "flash (bells & whistles) while maintaining a "classy" look, or going over the top. Any ideas you have along the way, that can improve this product, I'm open to hearing about!!
(2) The calculator must function as a calculator normally would. At the top would be "EDIT" having COPY & PASTE working options, VIEW which WILL toggle between the STANDARD and SCIENTIFIC (functional) calculator views. "HELP" will have a drop-down that has a complete, WELL-WRITTEN description of all calculator and SAFE functions, how to switch modes (calculator to safe, and back, ETC. Additionally, there will be an about selection that will have text I will provide, as well as an actual version of this "CALCULATOR/SAFE" (v 1.0).
(3) When a personal PIN is entered (example 1,2,3,4,5,MR,and M+), the CALCULATOR will open in "SAFE MODE". (The PIN that comes with product as default needs to have an option to change to a personalized number as a feature. There would be a tab in safe-mode called "PIN" on which one can type-in default PIN and create his/her own.) In "safe" mode, a file can be selected by clicking on an "IMPORT" tab for selection to "store". Once file is selected, the calculator can be closed with file(s) stored and no one the wiser. IMPORTANT: The CALCULATOR/SAFE needs to be "DRAG-'N-DROP", both on IMPORT and EXPORT. So in addition a window opening and file being manually selected, a file can be "DRAGGED" onto the CALC/SAFE and is stored as well.
Conversely, after CALC/SAFE is opened, a file can be "EXPORTED" by simply DRAGGING a file ONTO THE DESKTOP, OR, selecting EXPORT and a window opens allowing a drive or folder for saving the file.
The CALC/SAFE will be DRAG 'N DROP in both IMPORT and EXPORT modes.
(4) In "safe" mode the ability to enter default PIN code to select a personalized code, is brought-up with a tab marked "PIN". Additionally, a tab market "STYLE" will drop-down a selection of CALC/SAFE colour combinations consistent with WinXP to personalize the CALC/SAFE's look.
(5) Since this product will be sold, I need a "SET-UP" program which will install the CALC/SAFE on his/her computer, and provide the option to place an "ICON" on the desktop from which the CALC/SAFE can be launched. At installation a warning box needs to open saying 'you have an UNREGISTERED version. You will supply a default REGISTRATION CODE for 1st working copy (safe914calc).
(6) Since this product will be sold, I need a REGISTRATION CODE "GENERATOR", so I can send via e-mail a unique registration code to open each purchased unit, and making tracking those registration codes simple.
(7) Included needs to be an UNINSTALL PROGRAM which will COMPLETELY REy