Are you any good at developing WP plugins?
A client of mine is a wedding Photographer and is wanting to sell clients photos online with unique purchase options:
Here is some details of what needs to be done:
- Watermarked low res images for viewing
- Customers to be able to scroll through past galleries, select a gallery and easily view it, photo by photo on one page without scrolling. This is very -important as customers don’t want to scroll to see each picture.
- A range of products to be offered online.
- Each product to be attached to a third party company for order forfillment.
- If customer orders 1 x Coffee Mug and 2 x Canvas Prints, 2 orders get emailed with attached jpg and customer details for postage. 1 to produce, post n pack the coffee mug and the other to produce post n pack the 2 prints.
- Digital download to include both options of whole gallery purchase or single photos.
- Customers to be able to search for a galley using the search box by function centre, bride or groom name etc.
- Each photo to have purchase options and various social media integration ie like and share.
- Each gallery to be assigned to an entertainer and total sales per month for each entertainer to be itemised for commission payment.
- Each new gallery to upload with no confirmation if possible.. Ie if I have to upload 6 new galleries I don't want to be waiting for a publish confirmation box. - Each gallery can take 8 hours so it would be great to have this automated without user interaction
The process would go something like this:
- Album of photos is uploaded to WordPress and published
- Customer browses photos and can purchase the raw photos online in various ways
- In checkout there are options such as the below for each image:
- Digital download
Each option is assigned an email address that triggers an email once payment has been paid
Email will contain the image relating to the option selected
Does this sound like something you are capable of?
51 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 1299$ teklif veriyor
Greetings. We have prepared a custom 'Online Job Proposal' to address your specified Project Requirements. Kindly find the same on below link: [url removed, login to view] Thanks, Prashant