I need a rater created with four products with the option to rate these products concurrently. The following are the four products.
Home and Contents
"Excess Liability" cannot be rated alone. "Home and Contents" and "Valuable Articles" may be rated alone.
The directions for determining the respective rates are as follows:
Excess Liability (Page 9)
There are seven steps in calculating the premium:
1. Add the personal liability premium.
2. Add the registered vehicles premium, if applicable.
3. Add the unregistered vehicles premium, if applicable.
4. Add the uninsured motorists protection premium, if applicable.
5. Add the watercraft premium, if applicable.
6. Apply the Employment practices liability coverage surcharge, if applicable.
7. Add the premium for increased excess liability limits, if applicable.
Home and Contents (Page 17)
1. Determine the base premium.
2. Adjust for fire protection.
3. Apply the value factor.
4a. Apply the deductible factor.
4b. Apply the wind or hail factor.
5. Apply percentage credits and surcharges, if applicable.
6. Apply dollar adjustments, if applicable.
All numbers are rounded to the nearest whole dollar after every step.
If only Family Protection Coverage is requested, skip to Step 6.
Valuable Articles (Page 46)
Page 62-63 and Page 66
This rater should be very simple to design. I do not want click through window. Like I said I'd like it to be in PHP so that I can record all entries into a database. Again, this should be a very simple design so that it is lightning fast.
The rater also needs the following form entries to start it off:
These must be filled in for the form to be completed.
When the form is completed the user should should click a "Calculate Rate" button. Once the rate is displayed the rate should be saved with giving the user a unique number (which is saved). They should also be able to edit the variable to recalculate the rate. Every time the "Calculate Rate" button is pressed the quote is saved on the original quote number.
After the "Calculate Rate" button is clicked for the first time, a new button should appear which says "Refer to Underwriter." When this button is clicked an email with this information should be generated and automatically sent an email address of my choice:
Quote ID Number
PLEASE DO NOT PLACE BIDS OVER $100.00
4 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 500$ teklif veriyor
READY TO DO IT, I HAVE SOME QUERIES THAT I WANT TO BE CLEAR [url removed, login to view] PMB FOR THE WORK DONE BY ME. I HAVE EXP OVER 3 [url removed, login to view] PMB [url removed, login to view]