This project involves building a component that will later be integrated into a larger system.
Introduction: in my organisation, each staff members received a large amount of external emails that are usually not important to their day to day work. We want to be able to filter these emails and combined them into a single email and delivered at the end of the day. OneMail (the component) run once a day as a cron job and will do the following:
* Connect to a Dovecot server (Restful API or POP) to collect the emails for a specific user (with supplied username and password).
* Parse the emails received in the last 24 hours and combine them into one single message.
* Save the original messages and and final messages together in a single file on the file system for archiving purpose.
* Send the message to a specific email address (for internal use)
* The emails will be HTML mails. Final messages must retain all styles from previous messages.
* The tool needs to run within reasonable constraints of time and memory.
* The tool will need to be written in a modern language with built-in memory management, with good architecture for future extension. (JVM based languages will be a Yes, ANSI C will be a big no)
* A library containing the interface.
* A program to demo the capability of the library, which can be called with a the following command
./onemail -source=user:password[at]server -destination=target[at]domain[dot]com
Please include the following info in your quote:
* How are you going to tackle the problem?
* What programming language and external libraries will you use?
* How long will it take to deliver?
* Please provide link to source code of your existing project and/or github profile (or similar).
This can lead to further work engagement.
10 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 563$ teklif veriyor
We intend to get this project done for you as you require. We need to ask some questions in order to have complete requirements. Can we discuss them? Regards, Nuprogramer
Hi there, Thank you for considering my bid. What do you exactly mean by "combining" emails into one? I am otherwise confident we can successfully complete this project together. Hope to hear from you soon. Rumen