I need small help from all you guy with small thing. My website using Joomla 2.5 with K2 extra field. So I'm using JA Search and display result, while I get result, extra field also display as in attachment.
Then I build a linkable extra field to click and search according to each extra field value. but when I build a link and I use exiting code for Joomla to trace value id and sub id. then I got "name value", instead of ID.
Only flexible value or id instead of string compare in code, which bad for updating.
Example: [url removed, login to view] (I don't want this)
[url removed, login to view] <-- This is what I want by ID
Please check my attachment and my website below:
[url removed, login to view]
Note: to mouse over extra to test.
I need in urgent. please PM me, you are good at this. I will give best comment to you.
Please make sure both language are working fine with result.
Bu iş için 3 freelancer ortalamada $132 teklif veriyor
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks
Hi, I am Expert in PHP Development. I have 7+ years of Experience in PHP. I only believe in Quality Work and long term relationship. My goal is to complete job with in Timeframe. Please go through our website: h Daha Fazla
I found your post and I’m very interested in your project. As a passionate, responsible and committed engineer, with a get-it-done, on-time spirit and more than 8 years of experience, I think you’ll find I have the s Daha Fazla