An online marketplace which allows users to order local food for office lunches, meetings and staff parties directly.
PART ONE – MAIN JOB
1. For the user to enter their postcode, resulting in a list of local vendors within a 5 mile radius who can serve them. This vendors list can be further refined by the day/time/budget/cuisine/diet
2. If the user knows exactly the type of cuisine they require, using the quick links, this results in vendors which specialise in that area. Once again, the list can be further refined by day/time/budget/diet (see [url removed, login to view] for an example on this feature. Site is in Spanish. Option to translate exists. Choose by cuisine is the example titled Busca por cozinha)
The previous attempt that has been made so far for the postcode facet/search is not quite accurate and the category boxes are listing the products as opposed to the vendors of those products.
There are currently search facet boxes to the right of the page, If you choose to you this plugin to achieve the above then they're to appear above the images as in [url removed, login to view]
1. Help to review my plugins – remove/suggest new ones, i.e. perhaps searchWP Plugin or similar for more refined accurate searching
2. For a small search box to appear in front of search image in top header.
3. To fix the pop-up box which is to show the quantity, drop-down, price, and a "special instructions" box outside of the "add to cart" button - as per www.trycaviar.com. Currently, only half the box is showing
4. Remove the hover effect on dishes which is part of the theme (where the background goes orange and the buttons appear); clicking anywhere on the picture of the dish should produce the same effect as clicking the "add to cart" button - which is to show the pop-up box; when the item is added to the cart, the pop-up box should be closed.
5. a 'budget' slider filter on the results pages
6. Fix Caterer registration to ensure location is saved correctly.
7. Reinstate the 'i' button next to the "Add to cart" buttons which link to the details pages.
8. Like caviar, there should be a very short description (the "cuisine style" field) underneath or next to the caterers name when they pop up in the results page from searches.
9. The link between thumbnail images and main page images for dishes has broken, and the slug can't be changed for existing dishes
10. When the client clicks add to cart, sometimes it creates an extra "checkout" button on some browsers: what should always happen is that the original add to cart button changes to "checkout"
11. The option for caterers to change their featured image from their dashboard needs reinstating
12. Place a transparent red rectangular box with rounded corners over the word caterer register in the header
13. Text Changes: a) In red box on front page currently reads ‘find caterers’change to ‘feed my meeting’ B) change main title to, ‘Order directly from local caterers and restaurants.’ Change font to be the same as the word ‘quick links’ c) change ‘Cold Lunch’ text and symbol in category boxes to ‘cakes’
14. Change font for menu descriptions to text to same as ‘quick links’
1. This is a responsive theme.
2. Please state how long job will take
3. See mock ups attached. Unlike the mock-ups, the theme currently has the products sitting in a grid format, which is to remain.
4. Budget - I was not allowed to leave this open and had to enter something. Please just advise how much the job will cost.