I need to have a piece of software programmed that functions in the following way:
- I don't want this to be a plugin for an existing browser, because I don't want it to be vulnerable to compatibility issues with browser updates. This needs to be a self-contained browser window within the software.
- The software will perform the function of refreshing the site that the browser window is navigated to at a specific user defined interval.
- After the page refresh, the software will search the page for a user-defined string of text on the page.
- If the text is not found, the software merely pauses and waits out the interval before refreshing and searching again.
- If the string of text IS found, then the software makes a noise (user should be able to define the noise from a folder of sound files)
- When the string of text is found, additionally, the software will make itself the top window on the desktop - it will pop up in front of other windows.
There should be a place in the GUI to define the following parameters:
- How many seconds in between refresh-and-search cycles
- What the search string is
- What sound file to use when the string is found
- A "Start" and "Pause" button - when the pause is engaged, the software waits and doesn't refresh nor search.
40 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 460$ teklif veriyor
Hi. i have done the similar thing before. i have considerable experience in .net and desktop development. i will deliver your project in 3 days. well commented and high quality code. lets start if you are interested.