Website: [url removed, login to view]
Platform: Magento CE version 188.8.131.52
Checkout: OneStepCheckOut process - [url removed, login to view]
Payment Provider: Sage Pay / Pay Pal
Server: VPS Server - Nu Blue Host Providers
I require a coder / worker who has a full understanding and actual experience working with
• Magento E-commerce (CE version)
• Sage Pay
• Pay Pal
Basic overview of issues / problems
1) Customers do not receive an automatically generated email order confirmation when they place an order on the website.
2) Sometimes when a customer places an order using Pay Pal (Express) apparently they receive a message from Pay Pal customer stating there was a problem, making them having repeat the transaction again. Although their first transaction is always received successfully - customer then duplicates their order which we have to cancel / refund.
3) Check Nu Blue host server set up correctly for Magento platform – and these problems with Pay Pal on not perhaps because of a “time out” issue
4) One Step Check Out “messy” as shows nett and inclusive of VAT - current setup is a little confusing for customers.
5) In OneStepCheckOut I want to implement a levy / surcharge i.e. [url removed, login to view]% on customers who pay by with credit card through Sage Pay. I can do this easily enough on the “backend” on Sage Pay but need to show this on the invoice / checkout page …….when the customer selects a credit card.
Project Requirement – Stage 1 (FULL REPORT ONLY REQUIRED)
Freelancer is to examine website / server configuration and only report only (NOT FIX)
- Any problems / issues found on the website regards poor performance, setup, seo etc - including ALL of the above listed
- Give SPECIFIC detailed comment on solution to fix / address issue including any changes made to 3rd party plugins.
- Give SPECIFIC recommendations / suggestions on best way forward to tackle issues these issues which will improve overall performance / configuration / seo of website etc
Please do not respond unless
- You can provide examples of previous work stating which part of the project you were responsible for.
- Only Freelancers that have worked extensively with Magento platform will be considered
- Provide a cost / estimate to rectify / correct all issues / problems found.
Stage 2 would be a new project sorting out Stage 1.……..
PLEASE DO NOT BID IF AGENCY WORKER AS NOT INTERESTED – BAD EXPERIENCE TOO MANY TIMES