I have a special software, a component, written for Joomla that creates documents for notaries. Those documents are edited. Since they are long, legal documents and contracts, the standard window for the text editor is very uncomfortable. You will either use an existing editor like JCK editor, JCE editor or anyone you want to modify, or create one yourself. These are the requirements:
1. The new editor will be compatible with both Joomla 1.5 and 2.5
2. You will remove from such editor ALL functions, with the exception of these, which are the only ones I need:
a. Font Family, font size, bold, italic, underline, superscript.
3. You will add a button for a special script we have created. This particular script transforms numbers into their word value (meaning it will transform 12 into "twelve" and 1458756 into "one million four hundred and fifty eight thousand seven hundred and fifty six".
4. You will add a function that strips all tags (specially all MS-Word tags) from a pasted text, leaving ONLY the following:
a. bold, italic, underline (all others, which are only font family and font size will be defined by the editor).
5. You will turn in ALL source code for the project along with a functional prototype.
6. The editor window size must be configurable.
7. The editor will display text in Arial 12, double space while editing, but this CANNOT have an effect in the final text. It is only to make it easier to read a large contract.
Bu iş için 1 freelancer ortalamada $309 teklif veriyor
on2itonline: Hi, KIWI Team here at on2itonline would love to work for you on this project, we do "full service" websites on a clear and fixed budget. We have lots of offer that others don't, like our lifetime FRE Daha Fazla