This project is fairly extensive and can be completed over a couple of months. Special attention should be paid to ensuring a very clean, modern UI that is very user-friendly; has the ability to scale for a large number of queries - eventually simultaneously; and secure.
The basis of the project is that it should become an attendee registration, payment, and check-in tool for events. There are several use cases, the most important of which are listed below.
This application should have the ability to be replicated and customized for multiple events.
- Attendee fills in an application form with several questions, such as Name, Address, Organization Name, etc.
- Some of these questions could place them into a different schedule (for example, "VIP" attendees are automatically placed onto the guest list for a dinner component, while non-"VIP" attendees are expected to be a part of a networking session during the same time frame).
- There should be options for conditional logic to be placed throughout the form. However, this is optional and can be hard-coded if needed.
- Applications should close automatically at a certain time/date.
- Event organizers read attendee applications and can mark as approved/unapproved.
- This feature should also include the ability for MULTIPLE markers (each with their own logins) to mark applications as approved/unapproved. Attendees are sorted by the count of their approved marks, and will proceed to next step.
- Unapproved attendees have their information saved but will not be able to access the sections that approved attendees can access.
- Approved attendees are sent automated emails at a particular date/time with PERSONALIZED links to make payment (preferably Stripe or PayPal) for the event. They should also be given options to select teams, dietary restrictions, etc. at this step.
- Selected basic information about the attendee (such as name, address, etc.) that was collected in Step 1 should be pre-filled and visible to the attendee at this step, after clicking on their personalized link.
- Attendees who proceed to make payment will be given the opportunity to build an account with username and password at this step (see ATTENDEE ACCOUNT feature below). Accounts should come with selected information from the registration form pre-filled.
- Emails should be customized for each attendee (i.e. emails should automatically begin with "Hello <First_Name>" for example. Other fields should also be allowed to be inputted.
- There should be the ability for event organizers to send emails to any attendee - or many subsets of attendees (subsets will be based on registration fields) - at any time.
The portal allows paid attendees to be able to upload a picture and link several social media platforms together. Other features available within the attendee account include:
- Attendees should be able to upload a display picture and at least 1 document (such as resume)
- Information from registration form (such as dietary restrictions, shirt sizes, etc.) should be editable within the profile.
- Certain information (such as name, organization name, etc.) should be publicly viewable.
- Other information (such as dietary restrictions, uploaded documents, etc.) should also be viewable by the attendee and users who have an "event organizer" role.
- Attendees should be able to form teams (or at the very least, be able to communicate with their teams)
- Attendees should be able to search for fellow attendees and visit their profile (and see only the publicly-viewable profiles)
- Attendees should be able to see schedule, which will show relevant information according to date/time as well as which category they're included in (i.e. "VIPS" should see dinner in their schedules, and non-"VIPs" should see the networking component)
- OPTIONAL: Attendees should have the ability to chat with others or within other members of the same subset.
39 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 4631$ teklif veriyor
Kindly accept my bid for your Events Ticketing and check-in tool project and be assured of a high quality work with our highly experienced and dedicated developers. Thanks
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks