This project is fairly extensive and can be completed over a couple of months. Special attention should be paid to ensuring a very clean, modern UI that is very user-friendly; has the ability to scale for a large number of queries - eventually simultaneously; and secure.
The basis of the project is that it should become an attendee registration, payment, and check-in tool for events. There are several use cases, the most important of which are listed below.
This application should have the ability to be replicated and customized for multiple events.
- Attendee fills in an application form with several questions, such as Name, Address, Organization Name, etc.
- Some of these questions could place them into a different schedule (for example, "VIP" attendees are automatically placed onto the guest list for a dinner component, while non-"VIP" attendees are expected to be a part of a networking session during the same time frame).
- There should be options for conditional logic to be placed throughout the form. However, this is optional and can be hard-coded if needed.
- Applications should close automatically at a certain time/date.
- Event organizers read attendee applications and can mark as approved/unapproved.
- This feature should also include the ability for MULTIPLE markers (each with their own logins) to mark applications as approved/unapproved. Attendees are sorted by the count of their approved marks, and will proceed to next step.
- Unapproved attendees have their information saved but will not be able to access the sections that approved attendees can access.
- Approved attendees are sent automated emails at a particular date/time with PERSONALIZED links to make payment (preferably Stripe or PayPal) for the event. They should also be given options to select teams, dietary restrictions, etc. at this step.
- Selected basic information about the attendee (such as name, address, etc.) that was collected in Step 1 should be pre-filled and visible to the attendee at this step, after clicking on their personalized link.
- Attendees who proceed to make payment will be given the opportunity to build an account with username and password at this step (see ATTENDEE ACCOUNT feature below). Accounts should come with selected information from the registration form pre-filled.
- Emails should be customized for each attendee (i.e. emails should automatically begin with "Hello <First_Name>" for example. Other fields should also be allowed to be inputted.
- There should be the ability for event organizers to send emails to any attendee - or many subsets of attendees (subsets will be based on registration fields) - at any time.
The portal allows paid attendees to be able to upload a picture and link several social media platforms together. Other features available within the attendee account include:
- Attendees should be able to upload a display picture and at least 1 document (such as resume)
- Information from registration form (such as dietary restrictions, shirt sizes, etc.) should be editable within the profile.
- Certain information (such as name, organization name, etc.) should be publicly viewable.
- Other information (such as dietary restrictions, uploaded documents, etc.) should also be viewable by the attendee and users who have an "event organizer" role.
- Attendees should be able to form teams (or at the very least, be able to communicate with their teams)
- Attendees should be able to search for fellow attendees and visit their profile (and see only the publicly-viewable profiles)
- Attendees should be able to see schedule, which will show relevant information according to date/time as well as which category they're included in (i.e. "VIPS" should see dinner in their schedules, and non-"VIPs" should see the networking component)
- OPTIONAL: Attendees should have the ability to chat with others or within other members of the same subset.
Another feature of this tool should be:
An extensive CHECK-IN SYSTEM that will:
- be able to track attendees who attend sessions (by means of QR code, RFID technology, bluetooth, etc.)
- provide event organizers dynamic reports of which attendees haven't attended sessions, how many sessions they've missed, etc.
- be able to accurately process multiple attendees simultaneously
- be able to accurately process attendees at multiple sessions simultaneously.
39 freelancers are bidding on average $4631 for this job
Kindly accept my bid for your Events Ticketing and check-in tool project and be assured of a high quality work with our highly experienced and dedicated developers. Thanks
Hi there - My name is Khorshed. I've read your brief and can see that you’d like to build a website for attendee registration, check-in tool for events. Me & My team has several years of experience designing and develo Daha Fazla
Dear Sir, We have read your Project Description to understand the scope of work. This is very much doable & technically there are no hurdles but I am afraid that our estimate is higher, so would you be flexible in y Daha Fazla
Let's discuss over freelancer Personal Message Box for the proper estimation of cost and time. I am myself doing programming so you will directly work with one person and that's me. No mediators. No managers. No sub Daha Fazla
Hi, we already develop very similar type of website on MVC framework please check the website : [url removed, login to view] please check the website they are very similar as per your requirement. waiting for Daha Fazla
1. Vollks Australian Online Store In these days we are complete re-designing and reimplementing an online store for our Australian client in which we are using X-Cart latest stable release to implement his all require Daha Fazla
Hi, I have read your complete project and have some questions i am mentioning below. Q1. or example, "VIP" attendees are automatically placed onto the guest list for a dinner component, while non-"VIP" attendees ar Daha Fazla
Hi Wish a good day for you! We are web and mobile development based one of the IT company. All of our projects willbe under SDLC [url removed, login to view] for shared your project details and Really we will put more efforts Daha Fazla
Hi, We have read your Requirements and would like to discuss further as we have strong hands in web, desktop & mobile application development & have extensive experience in payment gateway & email system integration Daha Fazla
Hello, I am a professional programmer for web programming with php language to build the system website, Besides, I also expert in MySQL , HTML,HTML5,CSS, JS I'm always top in Vietnam freelancer [url removed, login to view] Daha Fazla
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks
Hello, I have gone through the requirements thoroughly and it seems like you have covered the epicenter of this software and it would have many more things. However the most important thing I didnt understand is Daha Fazla
Hello!! Here is our bid as your project details, we wants to work with you. We have good experienced Coders of WordPress, Joomla and PHP. Please review our previous work on this URL [url removed, login to view] Please open me Daha Fazla
Thanks for your precise detail and post. We have reviewed your detail and as per your defined detail we would like to discuss with you over on Skype since we have many queries which need to be clarified. We have very c Daha Fazla
Hello, We are one of the best programming team on freelancer. We have more than 101+ Client Reviews (Feedbacks). Please check our profile here: http://www.freelancer.com/u/Hariomtechnology.html. Please see som Daha Fazla
Hello, We are a team of software engineers specialized in web development. We've been working on different kinds of web based business systems as well as simple web applications. We would appreciate if you can provi Daha Fazla
Hello, I have reviewed your requirements and I can implement a complete solution for you within 30 days. I have over 9 years of experience with PHP and MySQL development and I can deliver this for you according to your Daha Fazla
Welcome to Webzin Infotech, Thank you for taking time to review our bid, we are ready to start the project. For more details please refer our profile,portfolio and some of our recent sites listed with this message : Daha Fazla
Hi, - Will it have 3 user levels in it: 1. Attendee 2. Event organizer 3. Admin We have gone through your initial requirement and confident to deliver you desired work. Our team will be available to update Daha Fazla