The application will allow for Client-Admins to open an account and post their rental properties on the website for a fee.
The Visitors to the website will then be able to search these properties and contact the Client-Admins to rent these properties. The application will mimic the some of the functionality of existing websites you may be familiar with such as [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] or
The application will be built on one of the following PHP frameworks. Cake php, Laravel, Symfony. All programming modules and or plugins will be open source and become the full property of company. No licensed or encrypted tools can be used.
The application will consist of the following components:
1. The website and pages – The overall website consisting of search pages, results pages, details pages, visitor and client admin
2. The Super-Admin section – This section holds the overall client admin, visitor admin, invoice and payment detail information.
3. The client admin section – allows an individual or company to post rental properties for a fee through PayPal, and monitor those properties.
4. The visitor admin section – This section allows a visitor to the site to save properties, update their user info and subscribe to newsletters etc.
5. The CMS of the website – This section allows the super-admin to make changes to the website.
Most of the PHP, frameworks have all of the modules and plugins to be used in this application pre-built with minor modifications, including member management, PayPal and database manipulation. There will be custom coding involved for certain integration. The base application will be built in a way that allows for additional modules and plugins to be installed to expand on the functionality of the application when needed.
All html templates will be provided to the programmer, it will be the programmer’s responsibility to integrate these templates w/ the application. Our project manager and designer will work closely with the programmer to make any changes or edits to the templates that the programmer requires. The programmer will not need to be concerned or be required to make any changes to the html templates other than the integration of the templates and installation into the CMS.
Programmer Requirements –
The programmer must have a proven track record of developing PHP framework web sites in addition the programmer must have built a similar application including member management and e-commerce. Programmer must always use the best practices methods. Note: The application will be code monitored by a third party to evaluate this process during the production phase to insure best methods, security as well as database design are being properly implemented.
Server – The application will be developed on our server. The framework that is decided upon will be installed by the programmer.
Further details will be provided upon request and upon coder selected.