We run a company in the UK building company databases/programs (MySQL & PHP) and at the moment we really need some help from a talented individual.
The work will last a week or two and we can pay you £10 (GBP) per hour. In return we'd expect you to:
- Be up for a challenge!
- Work normal UK hours (9am - 17:30pm GMT)
- Be accessible to talk, at any time, whilst your working
- Have a working experience of creating reports (graphs, bar charts, pie charts) from MySQL and PHP
- Have a working experience of creating cron jobs and automating systems for clients
- Have a great experience of Joomla (ideally you know how it works and have made components before for it - mostly J2.5)
- Be fluent in / have good English skills
If during this week/two week period you did not have good enough skills we'd terminate the contract. If you proved yourself and worked well with our team of coders, developers and programmers we'd look to, potentially, offer you a job with the company.
In an ideal world this post will be seen by a reliable Freelancer, who wants a challenge, and would consider working for us in the future (after this intial task). If the successful applicant was really good they'd get a full time job.
36 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 12£/saat teklif veriyor
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks