I want to have a website that people can register on. When they register they will fill out a brief questionnaire that asks the following for example:
Month and year of birth (this way we don’t have to ask them what age group, we will know specifically)
• Civil Status (single/divorced/married/widow or widower
• State/Province/Country they live in
• State/Province/Country in which they were born
• Income 10k to 25k / 25 to 35 etc something like that
• What type of work, professional, labor, service, etc.
• Level of schooling: High school, college, university, etc.
Once registered a daily email will go out to them asking a question. When they answer the database will need to know which registered client with the questions above answered. They we can keep track of who answered what and show that certain people at a certain age group that lives in Miami answered this.
And separately, people can also come to the site with no need to register and the site will simply keep track of them whether they answered yes or no for example, like a poll. The registered people will pay 1 or 2 dollars and get this service in an email for a year.
Thanking you in advance,