- The two puzzle pieces should be animated.
- From top to down to the position you see in the link.
- Left puzzle piece followed by the second puzzle piece.
- Best with a slow down at the end of the sequence.
- Just once. Not cycled animation.
- Assets (PNG) are ready to use.
- Just coding needed.
- All modern browsers supportet.
- Not responsiveness necessary.
- jQuery optional.
In other words:
If the visitor is coming to this site, the puzzle has 2 open spaces, then the first and then the second piece appears from the top (out of the content rectangle but inside the browser windows) and they move down to the position in the empty spaces of the puzzle. Stop. If the visitor refreshes the site or he goes to another site and then comes back to this site the animation plays again as described.
5 freelancers are bidding on average €396 for this job
Thanks for reading this! I have few recommendations and questions. Please let me know a suitable time for a chat. Regards
[url removed, login to view] ® Portfolio HERE, I have reviewed your project description and I am confident I can complete your website with all the customization you want to have integrated in the back-end. I am an Daha Fazla
Good day, we can do this job done for you!!! Make an impact with top notch designs, we are ready to work on your project. We offer professional services of innovative graphic design at a very reasonable price. Our w Daha Fazla
Hello Sir, We have gone through the details you have provided and we have already worked on a similar project before and can deliver as u have mentioned and would be pleased to work on this with you to deliver the resu Daha Fazla