- The two puzzle pieces should be animated.
- From top to down to the position you see in the link.
- Left puzzle piece followed by the second puzzle piece.
- Best with a slow down at the end of the sequence.
- Just once. Not cycled animation.
- Assets (PNG) are ready to use.
- Just coding needed.
- All modern browsers supportet.
- Not responsiveness necessary.
- jQuery optional.
In other words:
If the visitor is coming to this site, the puzzle has 2 open spaces, then the first and then the second piece appears from the top (out of the content rectangle but inside the browser windows) and they move down to the position in the empty spaces of the puzzle. Stop. If the visitor refreshes the site or he goes to another site and then comes back to this site the animation plays again as described.