1. Okay on my site I can give you the problem, and would like my [url removed, login to view] script fixed or if you can provide a demo
2. When the user is logged in and searches for a file, my search script gives the user the real time results from the database table (myfiles) in real time as he's typing..
3. Now the problem is the accuracy of the search script, currently the text has to match the exact structure of the title of a file from the db table (myfiles) as they keyword the user is searching
1. the user types in a keyword "jay z"
2. the results will display from table "myfiles' = "jay [url removed, login to view]" or "jay z [url removed, login to view]"
3. notice the structure of the keyword is exactly as the file title on the db
What I want Example:
1. user types in keyword "jay z dirt"
2. it should be "[url removed, login to view]" , "[url removed, login to view]" or "[url removed, login to view]" "jay-z-dirt" etc.
4. So what I want is the same idea of (phpmyadmin search all words) but in real time in my [url removed, login to view] file
5. Check this link here to get my php files, and mysql table [url removed, login to view]
6. Check (Snapshot: [url removed, login to view]) and (snapshot [url removed, login to view]) attached to see what i mean
Bu iş için 8 freelancer ortalamada $112 teklif veriyor
hi, I would like to work on your project. Regards abani
Hello, after reading the your description i got interested in working on your project. I will offer quality work within the deadline.
Sir. I would like to help you out with this problem. You donot need to pay me until you are satisfied. Hope you will give me an opportunity to resolve the problem which you are facing with your website. Hoping to Daha Fazla
Dear Client, Understand your requirement and ready to start work immediately as per your norms. thanks check pmb also