The client is an e-commerce business. There is a very simple backend MySQL database listing each product (with fields for barcode, manufacturer, name and quantity in stock). This project is to develop an interface for staff to use the database without breaking anything.
- Show entire list of products and their data at once
- Fast, easy to use
- Decent search functionality, allowing selection by manufacturer, or barcode, or quantity, or by searching within the name fields for similar matches (and combinations of these - eg, items by manufacturer x with at least 1 in stock and xyz in name field)
- Ability for staff to (a) edit items on an individual basis (b) bulk change quantities or manufacturers for multiple iems
- Clean, pleasant interface with company logo
- Logging of changes
These are the minimum requirements for any bidder to meet.
- User privileges and tracking (so a record is kept of when users are logged in, and what they do)
These will enhance your bid and make me more likely to choose you.
The budget for the project is set at $30. Please state clearly (a) timescale (b) whether you will do either of the optional features (c) level of experience. All bidders must keep in regular contact until the project is complete.
3 freelancers are bidding on average $97 for this job
please see [url removed, login to view] to start ASAP.