I require a simple PHP script, preferably as a wordpress plugin, that does the following--
(1) A php script (that uses MySQL as backend) is provided to your PHP script.
(2) Modify the php script provided so that it uses Wordpress admin/users for accessing the provided PHP script (in place of the provided script's admin/user tables).
(3) Create simple installer that basically installs the tables of the provided PHP script into a Wordpress (single site) or multi site wordpress (WPMU install).
(4) Modify all pages in the provided php script so that it now accesses the wordpress database instead of its standalone database.(Both the older standalone database and the wordpress database which is now being used are MySQL databases). Your script asks the user which method is used to access MySQL database in the provided PHP script- namely PDO, or some other means, And accordingly the code in provided script that accesses database is modified so that it now accesses Wordpress database.
(5) Modify all admin pages of the provided PHP script so that these pages are now accessed from within Wordpress admin. If there are multiple admin pages then create a horizontal top bar with tabs-- with each admin page being shown in the tabs. The tabs and CSS used are from Twitter Bootstrap.
(6) Modify all front end pages of the provided PHP script so that these pages are now accessed from within Wordpress front end.
(7) Modify the CSS of the provided PHP script so that it now uses the CSS of wordpress admin(for the admin pages) and wordpress front end template(for Wordpress front end pages) respectively. Create a simple screen in your PHP script that shows tag names in the provided PHP script and also shows tag names in Wordpress front end template--> and now user can map the css tags(so that now the provided PHP script uses mapped CSS tag instead of its own CSS). Similarly, a screen shows tag names in the provided PHP script's admin CSS and the css tags in wordpress admin--> now I can map the CSS tags so that now the provided PHP script can use the wordpress admin css.
Similarly, if a provided PHP scripts' upgrade script is provided to your plugin-- it should generate a new upgrade script that basically upgrades the wordpres version of the provided PHP script (rather than upgrade the standalone provided PHP script).
Your PHP script should generate the original PHP script's modified Wordpress version as a wordpress plugin. And it should generate the php script's upgrade script as a upgrade to the wordpress plugin.
This is pretty simple work for any good PHP developer. Hence I expect bids < $100.
Bu iş için 1 freelancer ortalamada $360 teklif veriyor
on2itonline: Hi, KIWI Team here at on2itonline would love to work for you on this project, we do "full service" websites on a clear and fixed budget. We have lots of offer that others don't, like our lifetime FRE Daha Fazla