We need a test application works on a website.
I tried to explain what kind of quiz we needed attached document. Please read the document and decide if you apply.
Thanks for applying!
Details about Test Application
21 Aralık 2014 Pazar 22:31
About the Test
- Test will have 48 questions.
- Each question has 4 different options. And options will be same for all
- One option can be select for each question.
About the Test Evaluation
- 48 questions will be divided 4 groups. Group names are "G1", "G2", "A1" and "A2". Each group has 12 questions. We will give the information which group has which questions. And this information will be static.
- At the end of the quiz, all questions will be evaluated with a calculation method. And a graphic view will be created.
- Please see attached file about evaluation method.
About the Test Process
- People will come to a landing page contains quiz explanations and comments from old participants. And it will be a "Start to Quiz" button in that page.
- Questions will be appear randomly during the quiz. Not in order.
- At the end of the quiz, application will ask participants to fill a short form
(Name, Surname, Gender, Email Address) manually or with fill it with their
social media accounts login (Facebook, Twitter and Google+).
- At this time, it will show the email address collected from social media
accounts and ask them if it is active one
- After filling the form, email adress will need to be confirmed by a
- When they click to confirm link, they will redirect to a page which results will
appear on it. At the results page they will have some options to share their results with Facebook, Twitter and Google+, invite people to use this quiz or share only the quiz via same social media platforms. And they can be able to leave their comments on that page (Comments approved by admin will be appear on landing page for new participants to read it).
- Then an HTML email messahe which contains score explanations and result graphic will send to user automatically.
- We already have a design. So, we don't need freelancer to make a new design.
- We can be able to make this quiz for different groups seperately. For example the first one will work on http:/.../quiz1 page and I'll call a specific group to answer it. And I can be able to clone it with a different address like http:/.../quiz2 via an admin panel.
- We can be able to see each participant information and score of them from admin panel.
- We can be able to analyse avarage scores for all participants results and also each different quiz.
I am professional senior web developer working on web development projects . I also have team of Software Development Engineers with me. Some of the Webistes that i have developed are: [login to view URL] -- Daha Fazla