I’ve setup a Twitter Sentiment Analysis tool using the DatumBox API (example files available from [url removed, login to view]). This platform currently displays a number of tweets in a grid format for a user chosen hashtag or keyword. This tool is written in PHP
I want to extend that functionality as follows:
• Filtering: The ability to search by hashtag and date range filter (start and end date)
• Format the returned data in to 3 columns (Negative, Positive and Neutral) listing the tweets in a scrollable window.
• Render a chart (3d pie with % and number count) – when clicked opens in expanded view.
• Styling: The application should be styled with a modern look and feel
• Login: The tool needs to be secured via a login facility; this can be a hardcoded username and password to prevent the need for a database. This is a personal interest project so will not be generally available.
Please see attached wireframe/example files
Datumbox and Twitter API keys along with the existing tool files will be provided to the wining bid.
I’m open to suggestions as far as free Twitter sentiment tools. If you have preferred API then please message me with the details.
Required budget $30-$100
* If you unable to complete the work within the required budget please DO NOT bid – your bid will be ignored.