This is a Windows Phone 8.0 C# UserControl project.
I need a UserControl that has a Canvas control. With ManipulationDelta, Tap, and DoubleTap I need to be able to:
1. Zoom in and out of the Canvas. Minimum and maximum values user defined.
2. Can scroll around the Canvas if it is larger than its container. Scrolling should include an easeout easing effect. For example, it I flick left it should scroll left and gradually slow down before stopping.
3. Should ease back to view if Canvas is scrolled too far from the containers edges.
4. Double tap will show the whole Canvas.
5. Tap on the Canvas and it should return the Point value of the tapped location.
A good example would be the build-in Photos app, I need something similar but for a Canvas instead of an image.