1. Ability to add dates to pages as custom fields (multiple sets of start and end dates). Example: Page names are "Rock music festival", "Jazz Festival", Instrumental festival
2. Example: Dates for the rock music festival are: 3rd to 5th October, 8th to 10th October, 10th to 12th November and 15th to 17th January. Dates for Jazz festival are: 8th to 12th November, 16th to 20th November, 10th to 14th December. Dates for Instrumental festival are 17th to 18th December and 3rd to 4th January
3. When a user navigates to the "Rock music festival" - all dates of the "Rock music festival" should be displayed on that page. Dates should be in order: nearest start date showing first.
4. Based on these dates - a page called Concert listings (we should be able to put these listings on any page) should be there on the website. This page will show the list of concerts month - wise. Details for each event should be - Page title, featured image, excerpt, dates of the concert (in that month. In November section, it should not show dates for December), Price, read more button and a few more details from the page.
4. All this is on a word press platform using a premium theme.