I am looking to hire a professional and experienced PHP developer to pick up a project and continue the work on a very short and critical deadline. We are using a CMS called Apparel Magic, very specific to clothing industry. I need someone with great organization, communication, and time management skills to develop this site. The site is already operational, but like any other CMS we need to make some changes to get things done our way, or let say customize it to fit our needs.
As an ideal candidate :
- You are an expert PHP/MySQL developer with integration skills (APIs)
- You can communicate effectively with the project manager and the staff of the company
- You should have good references, and previous work history maybe required.
- You should be available to work during Eastern Time business hours
This is a project few sub projects. In order to be awarded with the entire project, you will be given a small project, and your performance will be evaluated based on that. If both parties were happy with the outcome of the "pilot" project, we can continue with other sub-projects to complete the entire image.
Overall: We have less than 4 weeks to complete the entire project. However, it should take less than 3 weeks to complete all the pieces.
Pilot Project: Pilot project should be completed within 5 days of initial start date, That should give us about 3 weeks, to complete the other sub-projects
Why you should apply?
- We'll compensate you competitively for the amount of job.
- This project will need an ongoing part time support. Upon successful completion of the entire project, you will be the sole support contractor for post project [url removed, login to view] will be paid hourly, to make future minor changes, or fixes to the site.
- We are very easy going people, and we do the business right. We are looking like-minded people to help us achieve our goals.
Please contact with any questions.