We are looking for a experienced Backend Architect/Developer for custom database development (database design, schema, data normalization, SQL queries, etc.), who is also a PHP wizard with demonstrable experience in common web-based frameworks like CodeIgniter, Zend, Cake, etc.
The entire application has been scoped, designed, mocked-up--and front-end developed (HTML/CSS/JS) leaving you--the backend developer--to focus on the database and front-end integration.
- Build high-performance web application
- Administer database
- Apply logic to front-end code already completed by other engineers
- Experience building high-performance web applications.
- Must have 4+ years of experience working with PHP5 and common MVC frameworks like CodeIgniter, Zend, Cake, etc.
- Technical experience in relational database technologies; Strong experience in Database Programming
- Experience with multi-tenant architecture and administering servers in a SAAS environment.
- Must have executed on Enterprise/B2B initiatives.
- Must have excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Computer science degrees preferred but not required - ability trumps all...
- Experience executing 3rd Party / Social Media API's
We are a live-event production, experiential marketing agency experienced in bringing digital products to market. Our current project was "born of necessity" as a B2B application that leverages our expertise in staffing live-events globally, but with a few twists... making it marketable to a greater audience.
- Please see the attached SITE MAP for complete project scope
- See short vid of completed/developed fron-end: [url removed, login to view]
Interested candidates, please also submit c/o RC:
1.) Two (2) RELEVANT EXAMPLES (Backend/B2B Application Development) Links Only Please.
2.) Recent work history/Resume