I am planning to run a very simple website for my multi user windows program. The Windows program already been developed and its uses MSSQL as its DB. All I need a website that could accept user registration (see below for better understanding) and payment (via Paypal).
1. Simple CMS with User Login/Registration. DB is based on MS SQL 2008. The CMS is selected is called JAW CMS (a light weight PHP CMS which support MSSQL DB). Please take note that it is important that the CMS User Details must be same as the Windows program DB User. Meaning the once the user registered to the website (and activated their account), they could immediately login (using the username they have registered via the website) to the windows program, thus same DB.
[url removed, login to view] Shopping Cart with basic Order manager (i.e. “My Order” Page). Once submit button is been send, the item order will be store in the My Order page and give status (pending). If payment is approved or decline, the system should able to change the status to “Completed” or “Decline”. Importantly if the payment is approved, the system will also add (or update to existing if have) the cart item which is based on Point to the user’s DB.
3. Forum. Selected Forum System is PHPBB. User don’t need to register twice, just register via the website and username/details can be used in this forum
4. Support Ticket. User could submit request for support via a simple Support Ticket System. Just need integration to the website. Please quote seperately for this add on.
All the above program must be seen as seemlessly integrated as if it is one site instead of multiple applications with multi user.
I will maintain the website including its content therefore no need for content maintainence or site design. I have all the program (+ sourcecode its in PHP) to above application, and all I need is a coder who could help me with the above programs integration/modification.
I see there are two (2) possible solutions:
• 1st way is to Hack or Modify the Core CMS and other application (i.e. Forum/Support Ticket) and sync the user db.
• My preffered choice would be Single Sign On with Data Sync. This solution is better than Hacking the core CMS/Other App thus could leave it for future update, although a slight modification is needed to maintain the user’s session plus data sync.
Notes: If u have better suggestion, I open for it.
12 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 669$ teklif veriyor
Please consider this bid by referring to PMB for further discussion and sample of my portfolios. Serious bidder with experience in PHP at your service.