I need the following 4 html/php pages putting together.
The requirements are straight forward but I don't have the time to code them myself - keep your bids realistic. Make sure you read the description below before bidding - instructions on how to bid are included, any bids that don't follow the instructions will be ignored.
4 pages to design - all share common header/footer (that should be easily customized so these should be separate "includes". Pages as described below:
1) [url removed, login to view]
Collects the following info:
- MySQL info
- DB Name/user/pass etc
- table prefix
- collects admin username/password details (used to access admin functions)
Checks that the supplied details have CREATE TABLE access to the MySQL database.
Creates tables in the db supplied (I supply SQL script)
Creates a "[url removed, login to view]" file that contains the connection info, and supplied admin credentials. If script is unable to create [url removed, login to view] file, CHMod "help" details should be shown onscreen to user.
2) "email" form:
This is a 2 stage form:
Form contains 2 textboxes (both mandatory) and one button.
Button click calls function in different file (that I have), all details are passed to the function and a "wait/processing" cursor/image is displayed.
- When completed, the function will return a filename.
At this point the user is taken to stage 2 where they enter their name and email address (both are mandatory).
- Name, email address, and details entered in stage 1 are to be stored in the database.
- An email should then be sent to the supplied email address using the email details supplied in the "Settings form (#4 below) with the file name that was returned by the function as an attachment.
***The information must have been completed in stage 1 before an email can be sent (i.e. no direct calls to stage 2 to prevent misuse of email)
The following pages should only be accessible to the logged in "admin user" (i.e. someone who has logged in using the credentials supplied during the install).
3) "Adhoc" form:
Form with following inputs: 3 textboxes, 1 checkbox,
Action: 1 button
Output: 1 textarea for results
If checkbox is ticked/checked, one of the text boxes is disabled, otherwise all textboxes are enabled. All *enabled* textboxes are mandatory
- checks that all enabled fields contain a value, if not a warning is displayed on the page.
- if all data completed, calls a php function in a different file (I have that), passing all completed data (including state of checkbox). The function will return a list of text, this text is to be placed in the textarea (preferably without a reload of the page).
4) "Settings" form:
- allows update of [url removed, login to view] file created earlier.
- has fields to set the following email details:
- sender name, email address)
- textfield for email subject.
- textarea for standard email body
The above information is used by emails sent via the "email" form (#2 above).
When placing your bid, to confirm that you have read the above, please include the words "Checked Requirements"
i have "Checked Requirements" and would be happy to setup the pages for you as you requested. and as you can see from reviews i am quick and reliable. thanks - nate