Let’s get the important parts out of the way first….
- Not trying to be mean, but we are looking for individual freelancers to fill this position and not a company.
- A small request, but please do not paste your CV to this bid request.
- We will bring 2 people on at one time each person will complete an entry test of taking a dedicated server and breaking the server into virtual private servers. You will be paid fully for taking the entry test.
Bid Request -
We are looking for a system administrator to maintain 2 dedicated servers which host our internal applications - CVS, Bugzilla, Document Management System, Project Management software, etc. All running on Linux/Apache/Mysql/PHP.
The system administrator will
- Update the server with patches, kernels
- Upgrade the application software when new releases are made
- Create CVS accounts
- Create VPS when needed
- And much more.
This position at first will be full time for the first week, but once everything smoothes out will go to about 15 hours per month.
If you are still interested please-
- Post your hourly rate
- Post why you can fill this role
- Post what software you will use to take a dedicated server and split into multiple virtual private servers.
- Post a bid amount for the time it took you to read this bid request and apply for this system admin position.
Thank you greatly,
I have almost six years of experience with Linux administration and developing. Please see my PMB. I wiil help You with pleasure. Regards Maciek
7 freelancers are bidding on average $66 for this job
Chandusoft is a customer-specific service oriented company has got an Professional and creative team with 6 years experience in Web design and development. We have expertise and experience in ecommerce site development Daha Fazla
Hi. My hourly rate is 10$/hour. I'd love to use OpenVZ as a virtualization solution, due to its stability and perfomance. I'm experienced linux admin with a lot of knowledge in virtualization, mainly in uml/vserver/ Daha Fazla
I charge $30/hour. The software to be used really depends on the degree of separation that you want to achieve. I have got experience with various methods such as: VMware, xen, LVS and a virtual server solution doing l Daha Fazla
i am interested to do the part time sys admin job, my hourly rate is $20, i have 6years experiences with manageing linux servers, i will use [url removed, login to view] software to split into multiple virtual private servers.
United Informatics is a leading web designing firm. We deliver a full spectrum of innovative web solutions designed to help clients harness the power of the Internet to transform their business for the new century. Daha Fazla