Hey All, I recently posted a request for my new aviation website, but no one could offer me anythink better than a template looking site that they had spent five minutes on. On the project i hope i have better luck as i am dealing with coders and not designers.
I need a clone of
<[url removed, login to view]>
The software is required for students that use our aviation teaching services, it will be somewhat of a free gift, we have no need, at least at the present time to sell this software, so it really is a none profit program.
We require all features and add-on features of log book pro and maybe the addition of one or two extra attributes on some of the forms.
My minimum needs are for it to run on PPC/CE and MS Windows, i would pay extra if it was to run on MAC/APPLE, Linux, Palm OS, Symbian OS.
I would like it to be coded in C++ OR C, but i am open to other languages as long as its not .NET. Java would be the most compatable i understand but this would require JVM on the host computer so i am a little unsure about java, but feel free to tell me about java as i am unsure.
The software needs to be designed to allow for quarterly (every three months) updates and it needs to be modular or has to be able to integrate with any future software or have add-ons installed onto it.
Extras i would like are
- Internet Update
- Internet Security Validation
- Time Trial That Can Be Specified By Us, and can be totally unlock, This feature is needed so students can only use the software as long as they are under our instruction, students that pass or complete the course we want to fully unlock the software, where as if they do not complete we dont want them to be able to use the software,
I look forward to some feedback
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows, All Versions inc PPC/CE
Linux, Apple, Mac, Symbian, Palm.