I need a functional clean-up of 20 wordpress themes from templatic.com.
What you have to do for each theme :
- clean-up functions. delete all un-needed functions.
- clean-up the files. delete all un-needed files.
- change translation functions to the wordpress-gettext-default (__ and _e)
-- this includes :
--- change from [url removed, login to view] to gettext
--- change from saved options to gettext
--- add not-translated string to the translation
--- add a textdomain for front-end translation and one for back-end strings
--- deliver 2 .pot files (one front-end, one back-end)
- fresh-up files. add the current releases of js-files or integrated plugin-functions
- use the tinymce that is already delivered with wordpress
- move options to option-tree. some themes don't support option-tree. you have to change the option-handling to option-tree.
- add/replace current wordpress features (e.g. menu-handling, thumbnail functions, template-parts) and use the template-hierarchie (see [url removed, login to view])
Each theme will represent a milestone with 5% of the project amount.
I upload the milestone-payment to escrow before you start your work.
We will work step-by-step on the themes.
I will release all payments after the full work for all themes is done.
If you don't deliver your work as required we will cancel the project without any payment. You agree to this term with your bid.
If you did real great work i have a lot more projects that are related to this themes.