Ticket prices are based on the quantity purchased and category of seats:
Seat Category Buy 5 tickets or less Buy 6 or more tickets
box seats $50/ticket $40/ticket
pavillion seats $35/ticket $25/ticket
lawn seats $20/ticket $12/ticket
-ticket price varies by category and quantity
-sales tax is 4%
-complimentary beverage coupons are issued at a rate of 2 coupons for every 3 tickets purchased
-number of tickets purchased
-category of tickets
-when calculate total button is pushed:
amount due from sale of tickets
amount of sales tax
total amount due
quantity of complementary beverage coupons earned
- splash screen
- main form
-will display when the project is run and will prompt the user to input their name into a text box and then proceed to the main screen. The main screen button is to remain disabled until an entry is made in the textbox.
-will terminate when the main screen button is pressed and take the user to the main screen.
When the splash screen main screen button is pushed, the program will hide the splash screen and display the main form.
- main for will greet the user by name (using the data placed in the splash screen textbox) and prompt the user to enter thed desired number of tickets and category
- form should contain 3 command buttons, a clear button the clears any input and results, a quit button that closes the program, and a calculate total button that displays the required output.
calcualte total button will calculate and display the following:
- amount due from sale of tickets
- amount of sales tax
- total amount due
- quantity of complementary beverage coupons earned
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Visual Basic 6.0