Need a php script developed to build micro jobs offer sites (like [url removed, login to view] but reversed - see that site to understand complete site requirements).
That site is for people to sell standard services (gigs) for a small fixed price to multiple customers.
Instead of gig offers this script should have support for requests.
(Example: "I will give $5 each to maximum 5 persons that bookmark my site on 10 social networks in no more than 3 days." - 3/5 budgets and 5 days left to register)
It's a simplified task marketplace. How it works:
1. Buyer defines a standard job description:
- a short title phrase
- long description with exact job requirements
- budget per gig
- total budget (number of gigs available)
- duration (how long offer is valid)
- maximum time-frame allowed for delivery per task
- unique providers option: to allow or not same provider to do gig multiple times
2. Buyer prepays the project (at least for 1 gig).
There are 2 options: pay per project or from virtual wallet where buyer can deposit funds.
3. Provider registers to make it (available gigs count decreases).
4. Provider must submit a message with results within time frame.
5. Buyer approves work, replies to provider for more details or can forward gig to arbitration instantly.
6. Provider receives payment when work approved. If more than 48h have passed since submission and work was not approved provider can request arbitration.
Buyer can anytime prepay for more gigs, extend availability, change unique provider option, add description to project - marked with time stamp so it applies for future tasks.
Buyer can stop gig request anytime and no future task registrations will occur. Remaining prepayments (not registered tasks) return to virtual wallet.
Provider can register another time on same gig if allowed but only after first one was approved.
If provider did not submit job results in time the task registration is canceled automatically and available again to be registered.
Provider can register again if more budgeted tasks are available.
There is a simple public message board for each gig where providers can ask questions and buyer can answer. These can be sent both ways as private.
There is a private message board for each task that includes system info (logging).
Users can attach certain file types to their messages (allowed extensions defined by admin).
IE. PMB for Task #n done by Provider X for gig Y by Buyer Z:
time1 Provider registered to do this gig. ;
time2 Provider submitted result for approval: ... ;
time4 Provider comment: ...
time5 Buyer comment: ...
time6 Provider comment: ...
time7 Buyer requested arbitration: ...
time8 Admin resolution - task not done: ...
time9 Provider comment: ..
time10 Buyer approves: now it's ok.
This should be fully automated. People signup to do the work decreasing available counter, post the results as requested and buyer confirms.
Paypal transactions should be automated as much as possible.
Twitter integration - should posts all new gigs to a twitter account (site's account defined in backend).
Twitter and Facebook connect so user's activity is posted to his accounts automatically. Also login with Twitter/Facebook and fill extra details required to complete registration (ie. email).
Should include listings on frontpage and category (tag) pages with gigs (sorted by total budget).
Each buyer/provider should have a profile listing gigs with pending or completed tasks with links and also stats with numbers (total completed gigs, tasks, value, arbitration requested/won/lost last month, last 3 moths, 6 months, year, total).
Should include back end to manage users, gigs, categories (predefined project tags), budget value range for projects, percent from budget that is given to providers, paypal configuration, twitter app connect, site settings, arbitration cases, internal messaging.
Should be as clear and easy to use as possible.
Should not be developed in a way or based on code that involves copyrights or code ownership restrictions. This project is for purchasing custom programming work.
Should be highly customizable:
* Design is not important but should be CSS based for easy changes and implementation of new templates/skins.
* Would be great to use a common open source framework like Zend Framework, Symphony, CodeIgniter or some other framework to obtain good code that can be used for further development and easily implementing clean css based templates (independent of code) and multilingual support (translation files to add multiple languages later).
Please evaluate how you consider more appropriate to do this (what framework/template system), when could you start and when to expect to have some demos and final script ready.
* Should include translation or multilingual support.
* Should include Ajax (i.e. to see new jobs live) and modern web2.0 user interface (simple and clean).
Any clarification if required can be provided on PMB.
A CPanel PHP + MySQL hosting account will be provided to deploy progress and receive feedback, clarifications, decide on implementation options if needed.
Scripts in full source code and installation instructions.
Working installation on provided account.
Full amount can be escrow before work start.
Payment is released only when everything is up, running and fully functional as in project description and implemented with honest intentions.
Hi, Experienced PHP developers here with solution for your [url removed, login to view] clone. Please check PMB, I've an offer for you.