The project is to create a subscription based website. The functionalities include username/password (log in and out) and credit card processing (recurring processing) through paypal. We use our [url removed, login to view] as a web host. To minimize the cost, we would like you to use moodle program. Please go to [url removed, login to view] if you’re familiar with Oscommerce program. Our working progress webpage for our project can be viewed at www.tutoringsessions.com. Please check out and give us a comment about it when you submit. Be sure to read the below requirements to be done before you submit. We need to update and upload the necessary contents into [url removed, login to view] database, so for you to integrate [url removed, login to view], paypal, and moodle is necessary. We require you to build not only working website, but the website that it is convenient for the customers. Thus usable and commercially viable. And at the end, I want you to give us instructions to manage the databases, details of changes that you will have made and appropriate documents and concerns.
We prefer you to work on the existing website where you are going to change and add the codes and etc…
Some of programmers might prefer doing everything from scratch. If that’s the case, all the documents will be provided to build the site.
Current website is workable in terms of functionalities, but as for the convenience of usage it is a grade of “C” Initially, the work is promised to be done by 2 weeks, but after 5 weeks, although we have paid the money to the programmer, and appreciate the work he has done so far, the work has been dragged, and not completed satisfactory.
To not to repeat the same mistake, we are only looking for a programmer who is not only capable, but patient, reasonable, committed, reliable and honest. You must understand that to build our website, we need to test the sites, and we will find bugs. Then we need to change for the better so that you may need to do some extra works. It is unrealistic for us to know everything what lies ahead. That means you probably need to do extra works other than the requirements below to work on the site to finish your task. Also, please understand the importance of communications. If there is no good communication, everything fails.
We are looking for a long term relationship with you, so if you are not the kind of programmers who do not mind extra works, responsible for his/her own work, need not apply on this project.
At this point, most of the work (80) % has been done for you, we want you to finish the rest 20% by further customizing it. However, the 20% of small things are the critical components to present our website to the public. For a programmer who thinks to do it from scratch, please refer most of the things back to the existing website.
Once chosen, you will be given access to Paypal, and [url removed, login to view] as a technical contact.
Any questions, please let us know. When you submit, please give us your portfolio if any. Thank you.
1. Installing a password restriction: a password should be at least 6 characters. So every password should have more than 6 characters.
2. I notice that even though if you "unenroll" the class, the subscription is not canceled automatically. This might be potentially confusing to customers. People will be likely to think that they cancel the subscription by "unenrolling" the class. The "unenroll" button should be "cancel the subscription" and just leads to paypal site; once they cancel the paypal subscription then they are officially unenrolled from the class. If people can "unenroll" the class without canceling the subscription, it doesn't make so much sense.
3. As of now, an username is given as the e-mail address with which one uses to create paypal account; a password can be chosen as a customer want. This arrangement works fine. However, at a page of paypal site, paypal says that "WRITE THEM DOWN" username and password (automatically generated) which have technically no meaning to the [url removed, login to view] website. The paypal generated username and password can be very confusing by the mere fact that they are there. Either remove or skip the page on paypal or clearly state in an appropriate place that people ignore both username and password assigned by paypal.
4. Right now, to access to the class, after they purchase the class and log in, they have to go to under Algebra Class A or B or C under Purchase, and press "Purchase" to get in the class. This is confusing. The following should be done: Under the "log in" side bar, there are Algebra Class A, Algebra Class B, Algebra Class C. After people purchase the class, let's say Algebra Class A, they click on Algebra Class A, they see the "log in" page, where they type their "username" and "password" to get in to the class. If they click the classes which they do not purchase, and type their info in the log in box, they get rejected.
5. Currently, the username is automatically given, and appear as a customer’s e-mail address that they used to register on paypal. If somebody clears or cleans their cookies, and the username do not automatically appears, and if they forget the username (unlikely but possible), their should be an system where you can recover the username.
6. Connect the current homepage directly to "www.tutoringsessions.com" and www.tutoringsession.com.
7. Restoration of all the languages.
[url removed, login to view] appropriate buttons, columns. Also insert and edit texts and a picture.
4 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 266$ teklif veriyor
Dear Sir/ Madam ------ We are a PIONEER company in Web Applications, Application development and Search Engine Optimization. Please find attached a BROCHURE of our company, [url removed, login to view], which contains all the details. We Daha fazlası
PrabhuSoft is a customer-specific service oriented company has got an Professional and creative [url removed, login to view] are the Professional Web Development Company having 3 years experience in Web design and development. We are so Daha fazlası