*(This is a re-submission as the last winning bidder was unable to complete work withing the required time.)*
See which question below (see deliverables) can you provide a solution to (vb .net code) and bid on as many as you want to.
Please note each solution provided has to be recorded (English Voice and Screen capture) using software provided by us (Camtasia). Each solution on a seperate recording.
Bookmark this project as it will continuously be updated with new questions.
1) If you have many forms; how to set any form in a project as the first form to load on start up. Also explain how to load and unload forms with displaying (or not) the screen from which the form is launched.
2) Show how a file is loaded using binary load and explain how particular portions of file loaded can be overwritten with newer text or binary data. Data read that’s not overwritten must be saved back as is (in binary format). Text is read usually into a binary array explain how this text can be converted to various formats (string etc)
3) Explain how to get and load My SQL using any database that is available for freely. Give examples of how to create two databases A) stock control database B) a customer info database. Database A will have 7 fields.1) Reference 2) Description 3) Catalogue 4) Units in stock 5) Price selling 6) Price cost 7) Customers (linked to database B).
Database B will have 1) Customer Name 2) Address 3) Town 4) Telephone 5)Stock items purchased(Using database A)
Explain how fields can be indexed for quick searching.
Create forms to show how the databases are populated, edited, queried and also how they linked.
3) Show code that will trap a right click on a grid item and come up with options to delete item on grid or modify the item clicked on in a separate form.
4) How to embed a flash file on a form displayed. Flash file must play on hover over with mouse or at timed intervals.
5)How to trap keys on a focused form; show which key was pressed. Keys to be trapped are function keys F1 to f12 and (alt plus functions keys) also trap the esc key. Example if F1 key is pressed launch form1 etc.
6) Display video and play audio from cam on a form. Show how video and audio be saved into a file. Show how a snapshot can be taken from the stream.
7) Creating and utilizing a Help file in a project include context sensitive help. Show examples how to edit and maintain help files.
8) Explain and show how within the code menu items are created (not from windows form designer but from within the code). Also explain how data grid displays including font. Window size etc are changed using code only.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).