- The amount should allow the user to enter a value and the initial value should be $200,000.
- Error checking is required for user input. It should include, but is not limited to, validating numbers, nonnumeric, nonzero, nonnegative, not just the decimal point, and a value in a valid range.
- The loan payments are calculated for 3 preset loans. The three amounts are displayed together (at the same time to allow comparison by the user).
- An array should be used to represent the preset loans.
- All three amortization tables are required and displayed together (at the same time to allow comparison by the user), one for each preset loan.
- The program should have a Clear button.
- Use Option Explicit On and Option Strict On.
- The program should have an Exit button.